Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Beginning



I can't believe it myself... but I have finally entered the world of bloggers.


It all happened after I was referred to as Anon 1 on AkiraMike's blog, and so a chain of events has led me to create an account of my own of which I'm unsure of whether I will maintain properly or not.


I finally decided to post my comment with a username because I just didn't think it was fair to remain anonymous while the generous Mike has responded genuinely to a rant I made on his turf. So I wanted to express my sincere apologies to Mike for not having subscribed to his blog earlier. I was afraid of being judged by drama indulgers with what I might have to say but I don't think that's really important anymore because I guess a blog is just really a space for people to share their thoughts. I also wanted to express my gratitude for leading me to watch such an awesome drama like "Soredemo Ikiteyuku".

After re-watching it the other week, it has undeniably reaffirmed the masterpiece as the most consistent and wonderfully put-together jdrama that I have ever watched. If it weren't for your blog, I would have never thought about giving it a go. So thanks for the recommendation!


When I think about all this properly, this is all happening because I hated episode 4 of Woman so much! So in a way, the screenwriter and director of EP4 Woman has altered the flow of my life dramatically!


I'm not sure if I will be a proper blogger, but for the time being, I will not be anonymous on Mike's blog anymore! Hope there will be many more great jdramas awaiting us on the same scale of Soredemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment